Output & Results
- Liaison with Service users onsite in relation to sensitivities around laboratory operational schedules and works planned accordingly
- Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) in place for coordinating all works
- Weekly Progress Reports with all relevant stakeholders
- The Projects had variations of four weeks but were successfully completed within a two-week timeframe
- All works completed within agreed timescales and to the entire satisfaction of the client
The Precision Group has been a trusted supply partner of Queen’s University Belfast since XXX. Other projects have included the University’s Medical Biology Centre (MBC) and David Keir Building, a GradeB1 listed building.
- Asbestos Survey
- Detailed Risk Assessments
- Hazardous Waste Removal
- Asbestos Removal
- Thermal Residue Removal
We continue to deliver first class services for the Group, which in turn allows the Hospital Group to continue their strategic program of renovation and improvement.