Reason for Survey
The client Ward and Burke required the condition location survey to Irish Water Technical standards the complete safety ,design, landowners, Liasson and management full managed implementation of the survey of the Limerick Cities most critical main drain drainage pipelines.
The survey area covered busy urban areas works over water and set ups far from the public highway.
Precision Group completed the site works and produced a detailed factual report including CCTV/Sonar Scan footage data-capture including full photographic records of internal pipe condition as surveyed.99.8 percent completion of scoped works and competition of surveys on lines discovered during the survey.
Description of sewers surveyed:
- Sewers scoped for survey by client’s representative foul and combined cat R sewers with various diameters ranging between and including 1500mm and 3000mm.
- Scoped for suey 20km mainly off the public highway.
- Pipe depths circa 16 meters.
- The CCTV Sonar survey was required primarily focused on the large diameter Limerick sewer tunnel. This interceptor sewers previously not surveyed due to access and reach limitations by past survey companies. Sections had been surveyed by man entry in the past.
- Carried out utilising our 4 km reach survey cable with sonar works carried out by a trusted partner.
Equipment used and survey standards:
The equipment utilised was a purpose-built floating pipe inspection vehicle or tethered PIV with a 4km reach from any point. All calibrated equipment certified and conforming to the IW standard IW-MOD-TEC-5030-002 and the WRC standard WRC-SRMC.
Reporting software utilised for compilation of survey data within this report was Wincan VX. All reporting and sewer classification surveys were carried out to MSCC5 standard by qualified and certified surveyors. In line with and gathered at the time of survey to, MSCC5 and IW-MOD-TEC-5030-002, WRC-SRMC standards.
A. Precision Group internal quality control procedure PISQA-2001-WRC-03 all internal Precision survey data was subject to Precision quality control checking of all data prior to submission to the client’s representative for their external quality control check of 5% of data submitted as per the IW standard IW-MOD-TEC-5030-002.
All assets surveyed and reported to standard including QA check of all data.
Asset Condition Report including scans and footage.
Condition degradation assessment report.
Recommendations for rehabilitation, cleaning and civil repairs.