Outputs & Results
- Phase 1 Works completed within agreed timescales and to the entire satisfaction of the client
- Daily Comms Plan with Radiology Representatives to ensure minimal disruption to Children’s X-Ray Department while Asbestos Removals were ongoing in the floors below
- Weekly Progress Reports with all relevant stakeholders
- All risks associated with working in a COVID environment at the RVH were assessed and mitigation procedures implemented to ensure the safety of all Precision staff
- Full contingency planning in relation to potential increase in hospital pressures and their adverse effect on works deadlines
The Precision Group has been a trusted supply partner of The Royal Hospitals Group since 2002.
- Asbestos Survey
- Detailed Risk Assessments
- Hazardous Waste Removal
- Asbestos Removal
- Thermal Residue Removal
We continue to deliver first class services for the Group, which in turn allows the Hospital Group to continue their strategic program of renovation and improvement.