We were approached by a long standing client – a UK Polymer Manufacturer. We already routinely cleaned and tested the company’s polymer filtration units.
The client had been trialling a new temperature-stable co-polymer when an unexpected process malfunction resulted in the entire process line becoming fouled with no simple way of clearing the line. The Client therefore needed an expedited solution to rectify the current situation and also identify a suitable process for future co-polymer trails.
- Understanding the complexities of the client’s complex process system and the parts involved as this was a new type of polymer
- Developing a suitable process in collaboration with the client, which would resolve the current problem quickly yet also devise a suitable solution to process with future trials
- Close liaison with the Client’s Process Engineers to fully understand the requirements of the process line
- Develop a cleaning regime which accounted for the new needs for the Client
- Close liaison with the Client, including onsite meetings