- 3D Cad drawings of all underground and above ground assets.
- Simple 2D Cad drawings for information display across the sites showing:
- Site drainage assets, there use, size and point of discharge to public sewer network or to water courses. Isolation points, interceptors’ type and use.
- Manhole condition/location surveys.
- Full digital manhole location and condition report.
- CCTV Pipeline condition and location survey used for record of condition to evaluate system service effect for long term maintenance budgeting.
- Fire water disposal route, storage and isolation point information for use by emergency services.
- Highlighting emergency drainage isolation points with clear instructions on use during a spill or to contain fire water.
- Fire Hydrant Locations and emergency services vehicular access point.
- Site Vehicle fueling points and controls.
- Intercepted areas.
- Chemical Storage Areas.
- Detailed drainage condition report this details any future capital expenditure to rehabilitate or replace infrastructure in the next five-year period.
- CCTV Record of condition survey compliance at the time of survey.
- The site survey information enabled the client to Identify all their routes of disposal and any breaches or potential for breaches in the site output regulations.
- Remediate any system faults early to prevent high capital cost/fines or potential pollution incidents.
- Set out a recorded maintenance schedule and provide accountability records and implement controls as required within the regs.
- Better manage their interceptors and provide records for compliance.
- Identify cross connections between foul and storm and remediate.
- A site with no environmental impact on surrounding water courses and fully compliant with all regulations.
- This is one of the common services we provide to small medium and large industrial commercial and food- Agri sector clients.