Outputs & Results
- Works were completed at time intervals to minimize disruption
- Minor issues with noise control – amendments were made additional controls introduced
- Daily liaison with all Service Users
- All works completed within agreed timescales and certification in place to enable the refurbishment project to progress
- Asbestos Survey
- Detailed Risk Assessments
- Hazardous Waste Removal
- Asbestos Removal
- Thermal Residue Removal
The famous Clery’s Department Store was originally opened in 1853, and has been a Dublin landmark for many years.
Unfortunately, the store closed its doors to shoppers in 2015 but an ambitious programme of refurbishment and regeneration seeks to bring the building back to life, as the focal point of a new mixed-use development, to be known as Clerys Quarter.