Precision are proud to announce that our commitment to safety and excellence in workplace practices has been recognised yet again, with the award of “Grade A” in Safe T Cert.
Safe-T-Cert is a certification scheme designed for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry. The Scheme’s objective improves health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying those contractors whose safety management systems have been assessed, and can demonstrate the following:
- Alignment with the ILO guidelines for Safety Management Systems
- Meet the basic requirements for training and competence
- Implement an occupational health and safety management system which meets the requirements of the organisation – incorporating continual improvement.
- Address relevant national legislation
- Demonstrate a commitment at all levels within the organisation
David Officer, Commercial Director at Precision said,
“We continue to demonstrate our commitment to following and operating within the parameters of a robust health & safety management system. Everyone at Precision Mechanical Contractors has played their part in this achievement.
Well done to all involved!”